Big Ten Network Airs Scenes from Waa-MuSeptember 8, 2009 | by Brendan Cosgrove
Other shows airing this month include:
- The Boys from Syracuse, 9 a.m. Sept. 23
- Evans Scholars, A Long Walk to College, 3 p.m. Sept. 23
- A Capella All the Time, 3:30 p.m. Sept. 23
- They Call It Nano U, 3 a.m. Sept. 23
- Dance Marathon 2008, 9 a.m. Sept. 30
- Concerto for Piano, D Major: Maurice Ravel, 9:30 a.m. Sept. 30
- Handel's Joshua, 3 a.m. Sept. 30
All showtimes are Central Standard Time.
The Big Ten Network is the first national network dedicated to covering one of the premier collegiate conferences in the country. With more than 400 live events, nearly most available in HD, the network is the destination for Big Ten fans across the country and allows fans to see their favorite team, regardless of where they live.
Operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, the Big Ten Network also showcases an array of original programming (see schedule above) that highlights the activities and accomplishments of member institutions.
Available to all cable and satellite providers nationwide, the network has agreements with Comcast, DirecTV, DISH Network, AT&T U-Verse, Verizon FiOS and 230 cable operators and is now available to 55 million households.
Get updated information on the Big Ten Network Web site.