Northwestern in the News
See who's reporting on Northwestern University.
Although awareness of postpartum depression has increased in recent years, and doctors usually gauge new mothers for symptoms, depression at other points around pregnancy has been less studied. A new study from Northwestern University is one of the first, its authors say, to evaluate depression related to motherhood at three times: pre-pregnancy, prenatal and postpartum.
Links point to the external media outlet that produced this story featuring Northwestern.
- Northwestern Launches Coding Boot CampChicago Tribune
- No, Dressers Don't Need To Be Anchored To A WallFast Company
- Why Breast Cancer Survivors Should ExerciseHealthDay
- Why Dieters Flock to InstagramThe New York Times
- Consumers Choose Sunscreens That Fail Dermatology GuidelinesABC News
- These Scientists Are Racing to Prevent the Next EbolaVICE News
- White House Awards $55M for Genetic ResearchThe Wall Street Journal
- Election Day is Broken and It's Time to Fix ItThe Hill
- Wedding Traditions Around the WorldWGN
- Why More Headlines Are Actually Bad for Female CEOsThe Washington Post
- Local Psychology Professor Asks, What Makes Donald Trump Tick?WTTW
- Watch Seth Meyers' Northwestern Commencement SpeechEvanston Patch
- Northwestern Students Help Lighten Skokie Doctor's LoadSkokie Review
- Involved Fathers Matter -- But Do They Get Enough Credit?USA Today
- Northwestern's Accelerator, Wildfire, Heats Up the GarageChicago Inno
- What Does a Black Hole Sound Like?WGN Radio
- Scientists Discover New Genetic Cause of Parkinson’s DiseaseWTTW
- Northwestern to Renovate Welsh-Ryan ArenaCrain's Chicago Business