Northwestern in the News
See who's reporting on Northwestern University.
If Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s budget makes it through City Council as is, it’s going to be a bit more expensive to get around the city with additional fees for services like Uber and Lyft as well as for traditional taxi cabs. Listen to Northwestern Law professor and internet policy expert Jim Speta discuss previous deregulation efforts and what’s happening with Uber and other rideshare services in Chicago.
Links point to the external media outlet that produced this story featuring Northwestern.
- NU Hopes Web Courses Lead Kids to Medical CareersChicago Tribune
- The Young People Who Got Screwed by a Strong EconomyBloomberg
- “Les Miserables” Creators Testing Musical In ChicagoChicago Sun-Times
- A Health Economist Explains Why American Drugs Are ExpensiveVox
- If Skies Are Clear, Lunar Eclipse Visible On Sunday NightWBBM
- Northwestern's New Ryan Center Brings Harmony to BienenWTTW
- NU Grant to Foundation 65 Benefits Evanston StudentsChicago Tribune
- Northwestern Forum Maps Legal Education ShiftsTipping the Scales
- Sex 101 Begins at Northwestern UniversityWashington Post
- The Art of Subliminal Messaging In Corporate America Mabbly
- John Luther Adams’s "Sila"Chicago Reader
- Stress of Prejudice May Harm Long-Term HealthBoston Globe
- For Diabetic Kids, a Game-Changer in the Form of a Stuffed BearNBC News
- Pop-Up Christmas Card Inspires Newest 3D DevelopmentChicago Tribune
- Book Highlights W.E.B. Du Bois' Contributions to SociologyChicago Tribune
- GOP Debate: What to Expect in Round 2WTTW's Chicago Tonight
- Subscribers to Streaming Services Sue the City Over Cloud TaxWBEZ
- Why There's a Coke Ad on Your PhoneCrain's Chicago Business