In this section are five sub-sections that detail academic, financial, community, incident reporting, and safety resources:
- Academic Resources: resources include information about academic assistance, campus culture, funded research and engagement opportunities across the University.
- Evanston & Chicago: resources include information about cultural centers, LGBTQ services, neighborhoods, places to eat, and public transportation.
- Financial Resources: resources include scholarships and other funding available to individuals and student groups through MSA, Northwestern, and external sources.
- Incident Reporting: resources include information and reporting methods provided by the Dean of Students Office through RespectNU.
- Safety Resources: resources include information about personal safety, emergency procedures, and important phone numbers provided by the Dean of Students Office.