Visa Compliance and Requirements
Federal regulations require all international students to maintain their F-1 or J-1 status while residing in the U.S.
Learn more about the following regulations:
- Maintain I-20/DS-2019 accuracy
- Maintain academic program objectives
- Abide by employment and internship regulations
- Maintain personal information
- Abide by travel restrictions
- Purchase health insurance
Please note: Additional regulations may impact compliance; consult with an International Student Advisor for more information.