With hundreds of student groups and clubs, you'll never be bored!
Student involvement options and offices
- Student Organizations & Activities
- Student Engagement
- Student Enrichment Services
- Norris Mini Courses
- Religious Life
- Multicultural Student Affairs
- Gender & Sexuality Resource Center (LGBTQ Resource Center)
- Wildcat Connection (database of student organizations)
- Fitness & Recreation
International student groups
A number of student organizations serve Northwestern's international community.
- International Student Association (ISA) promotes interaction among students from different cultural and religious backgrounds, serves as a platform for the international student community at Northwestern to voice their opinions and concerns, encourages campus-wide dialogue on global issues, cultural diversity, and international student rights and interests at Northwestern University, and assists international students in their transition to a new surrounding.
- Graduate International Student Association (G-ISA) aims to to foster greater cross-cultural understanding by promoting interaction, providing information and ensuring inclusion for and by the graduate international community of Northwestern University.
- Chinese Students and Scholars Association (CSSA) maintains a vibrant Chinese community in Northwestern University, offers opportunities to expand social network, and organizes attractive activities to celebrate traditional Chinese festivals.
- Graduate Student Association for Latino and Spanish Activities (G-SALSA) was founded with the purpose of providing an environment where students can meet and interact with other students to celebrate Hispanic and Latin American Heritage.
- Indian Graduate Students and Scholars Association (IGSSA) increases the awareness of Indians on campus and in the Chicago community, to preserves the rich cultural heritage of India, ensures a homey atmosphere for Indian students living away from home, and unites Indians and people of other races by celebrating and learning from diversity.
- Northwestern University Postdoctoral Forum (NUPF) is an organization focused on creating a community among Northwestern University (NU) postdocs across all disciplines, while sharing postdoc-specific resources for career and personal development. NUPF works to build partnerships and increase inter-departmental communications, creating an open forum for all postdoctoral fellows to address the needs of their community.