International Student Health Insurance
- All students at Northwestern must submit the Admission Health Record and proof of immunizations as required by the state of Illinois.
- All new and returning full-time international students are required to purchase the Northwestern Aetna Student Plan; no exceptions or waivers will be granted.
Penalties for not fulfilling health requirements include a hold on subsequent registration and a non-refundable $100 late fee.
Northwestern's Aetna Student Plan
- Introduction to Student Health Insurance at Northwestern
- For enrollment instructions and answers to common questions, visit the Insurance FAQ page
- Watch our webinar with the Student Health Insurance Office (July 2016)!