Engage the perspectives of others in a meaningful dialogue.
- Sustained Dialogue - Student moderators facilitate small group dialogue, engage differences in the University community, and create positive social change on campus. Sessions run weekly throughout the quarter.
- Dinner Dialogues - Over dinner every second Tuesday of the month, students convene at one of the dining halls to discuss a topic on inclusion.
- Mosaic - Each quarter the Vice President for Student Affairs invites a group of students to her home to speak about their experiences on campus.
Identify and respond to the needs of the University community.
- Inclusion Task Force - The Inclusion Task Force (ITF) assists with the development and implementation of various programs and services that will be executed from the department.
- Peer Inclusion Educators - Peer Inclusion Educators (PIE) is a student organization dedicated to fostering an inclusive learning environment by addressing issues surrounding personal awareness and social justice with peers.
- RespectNU - RespectNU is a systematic approach to promoting a safe and welcoming campus community for all students at Northwestern University
- Northwestern Posse - Northwestern partners with The Posse Foundation to identify students with leadership potential and academic excellence to bring them to the University with their posse for support.
Social Justice Education and Training Programs
Understand the direct and indirect impact of your actions.
- Step UP! - This training session empowers the University community to recognize how they can actively and safely intervene as bystanders.
- Cultural Competency Education - Request a program for your student organization on variety of inclusion-related topics.