Inclusion Task Force Initiative
The Inclusion Task Force assists with the development and implementation of various programs and services executed from the Department of Campus Inclusion and Community.
The task force consists of 20 students nominated from various administrators in the Division of Student Affairs. The Director of Campus Inclusion and Community will then contact the student nominees and ask that they complete an application form if they are interested in serving on the task force.
Meeting will take place weekly for an hour and a half. Students will be split up into working groups.
The requirements for serving as a member of the student task force include:
- Completing the application and interview process
- Serving on the task force for one year (Fall Quarter 2013 through Summer Quarter 2014)
- Attending all task force meetings and training sessions (meeting will be set as a group)
- Completing all task related assignments
- Creating quarterly reports for NU students
- Collaboratively developing an end of the year report