The Performance Excellence process helps you and your manager have a shared understanding of what’s important to do, and how to do it. It also encourages ongoing conversations about what’s going well, what could go better, and how to get there.
When you and your manager set meaningful goals, communicate expectations, and share feedback, you will make greater contributions to Northwestern and feel more fulfilled in doing so.
For help getting the most out of the Performance Excellence process, contact your school or unit's HR Business Partner.
Updated Performance Excellence Form
Performance Excellence Form
- Download the form to your computer's hard drive, then open with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- If using Internet Explorer (IE), click the link above to open the form in your browser. Click Save to download to your computer.
- If using Firefox, click the link and the form downloads to your computer. Click Open with "Adobe Acrobat Reader" and remember to save to your computer.
- If using Chrome, click the link and the form downloads to your "Downloads" folder. Open your Downloads folder and open the file with "Adobe Acrobat Reader."
- If using Safari, control-click the link and select "Open Link in New Window." Click Save to download to your computer. Once there, open the file with "Adobe Acrobat Reader."
- Note: The form will not work on most tablets and smart phones (iOS or Android).
Form Doesn't Open?
Performance Excellence Tools and References
If you have any questions or comments about these tools, please contact your HR Business Partner in Chicago (312-503-8481) or Evanston (847-491-7507).