The following information on your HR record is available for review in the Self Service Portal:
- Employment Information lists details about all current and previous employment at Northwestern.
- Paycheck Information provides detailed pay data, including taxes, deductions, and earnings, for every paycheck the employee has received from Northwestern.
- Benefits and Retirement provides enrollment and election information.
The Self Service Portal allows employees to perform the following actions directly:
- Contact Information, including home and off-campus addresses, phone numbers, and personal email addresses can be added or updated.
- NU Online Directory Listing can be reviewed and minor changes made online.
- Emergency Contact Information should be entered and kept up-to-date by all employees.
- Retirement Plan Elections can be changed and submitted at any time.
- Benefits Plan Participation may be updated upon a qualifying change in status or at the end of each year during Open Enrollment.
- Life Insurance Beneficiaries can be added or removed at any time.
The Self Service Portal also provides access to two smaller HR systems:
- eRecruit, Northwestern’s online job application site, allows employees to view and apply for other staff job openings at the University
- eDevelopment allows employees to view and register for numerous internal trainings and workshops offered by various departments on campus
Managers may sign up for FASIS training courses to obtain administrative access to eRecruit (post jobs and manage applications) and eDevelopment (post and manage training courses).
Sign into the Portal:
Click here to sign into the FASIS Self Service Portal with your NetID and Password.
Click here for more information about the Portal
, including instructions and system guides.