Form W-2 /Form 1042-S Reprint Requests

Form W-2 and Form 1042-S are mailed to the current home address in myHR.  To obtain a reprint, please follow the instructions below.  

Reprint Requests

Active employees with active NetID

  1. Log into myHR (MFA required).
  2. Click Pay.
  3. Click My W-2.
  4. Enter Last 4 Digits of SSN and click Enter.  
  5. Click Year End Form.

Former employees

  1. Complete Form W-2 /Form 1042-S Reprint Request Form.
  2. Email along with required documentation to 
  3. Request will be processed in 5-7 business days.