W-2 Address Change

All active and former employees will receive their W-2 and 1095-C (if applicable) mailed to their most recent home address on file in HR.  It is important to ensure that HR has your correct home address on file.

Former Employee Address Change

If you no longer have an active, paid position at Northwestern, you must submit your address change on a paper form.

  1. Download the Personal Data Form pdf.
  2. Check the Address Change box in the top right corner.
  3. Enter your full name and your University ID number.
  4. Enter your new mailing address in the Local Home Address box.
  5. Sign and date the form.
  6. Mail a copy to payroll@northwestern.edu or Payroll Division, 720 University Place, Evanston, IL, 60208.

Important: To ensure your W-2 arrives on time, submit your address change on paper no later than January 15, 2016.

Active Employee Address Change

Individuals with an active employment record and Northwestern NetID may change their address directly in myHR.

  1. Use your NetID and Password to log into myHR.
  2. Click the Personal Details tile and select Addresses.
  3. Click the address you wish to change.
  4. In the Change As Of box, enter the date your address changed; you may enter today's date.
  5. Enter your new Home Address and click Save.