All employees should sign up for direct deposit. Signing up for direct deposit guarantees that your payroll will be deposited to your bank account on pay day without risk of your check being misdirected or lost in the mail.
PayChek Plus Pay Cards
The PayChek Plus pay card is a stored-value card and a safe and convenient alternative to a paper check which the employee can choose to use for direct deposit. Funds are available on the morning of the pay date just as they would be using direct deposit to a financial institution.
- The PayChek Plus pay card provides access to money deposited 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from ATMs and retail stores.
- They cannot be overdrawn, thus avoiding overdraft fees.
- They can be used to purchase money orders at any US Postal Service location, have PASSCODE protection of account activity records, and are FDIC insured up to $100,000. Additional Information can be found at www.paychekplus.com.
- You receive one free transaction per pay period.
- To get money from the card you may use ATM withdrawal, USPS money order, point-of-sale purchase at a store accepting debit cards, or electronic transfer from the card to a bank account.
- No machine fees when using Allpoint network ATMs: Locations of Allpoint network ATMs. While ATMs in this network will not charge fees for use of that machine, the card has fees after the first free transaction per pay period.
- List of PayChek Plus Pay Card Fees.
Enroll Online Now
Enrollment in direct deposit and Paychek Plus is immediate when entered through the FASIS Self Service using your NetID and password.
- You are able to split your payroll between multiple bank accounts by either amount or percent.
- If changing your account, you must have a balance row. To change accounts you must edit your balance row by typing over the account and routing number.
Please enroll at least seven days before your first pay date to allow for processing time.