All employees should sign up for direct deposit. Signing up for direct deposit guarantees that your payroll will be deposited to your bank account on pay day without risk of your check being misdirected or lost in the mail.
- You are able to split your payroll between multiple bank accounts.
- Employees hired on or after January 1, 2007 paid through the University must be paid by direct deposit or the Paychek Plus pay card program.
- Employees who register with Multi-Factor Authentication may enter or change their direct deposit information online in the Self Service Portal at any time.
- Any employee may print and complete the paper Direct Deposit Form and submit to the Payroll Office.
- Please enroll in direct deposit at least seven days before your first pay date to allow for processing time.
PayChek Plus Pay Cards
The PayChek Plus pay card is a stored-value card and a safe and convenient alternative to a paper check which the employee can choose to use for direct deposit. Funds are available on the morning of the pay date just as they would be using direct deposit to a financial institution.
- The PayChek Plus pay card provides access to money deposited 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from ATMs and retail stores.
- They cannot be overdrawn, thus avoiding overdraft fees.
- They can be used to purchase money orders at any US Postal Service location, have PASSCODE protection of account activity records, and are FDIC insured up to $100,000. Additional Information can be found at www.paychekplus.com.
- You receive one free transaction per pay period.
- To get money from the card you may use ATM withdrawal, USPS money order, point-of-sale purchase at a store accepting debit cards, or electronic transfer from the card to a bank account.
- No machine fees when using Allpoint network ATMs: Locations of Allpoint network ATMs. While ATMs in this network will not charge fees for use of that machine, the card has fees after the first free transaction per pay period.
- List of PayChek Plus Pay Card Fees.