Direct deposit is the preferred method for providing employees' paychecks; choosing direct deposit guarantees that your payroll will be deposited automatically to your bank account each pay day without the worry of cashing or depositing paper checks.
- Can be routed to U.S. financial institutions
- You are able to split your payroll between multiple bank accounts.
- Active employees may enter or change their direct deposit information online in myHR at any time.
- Any employee may print and complete the paper Direct Deposit Form and submit to the Payroll Office.
- Please enroll in direct deposit at least seven days before your first pay date to allow for processing time.
If you prefer to receive your payment via a paper check, please ensure that your work and home addresses are updated/correct in myHR.
- Paper checks for regular employees will be mailed to the official University office address on file
- Paper checks for temporary and work-study employees will be sent to the U.S. Home (Illinois) address on record in HR