Employment Verification InfoLine
The Employment Verification InfoLine is an automated system that provides employment verifications for current and previous employees. The InfoLine can be accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by telephone and provides employment and payroll verification in minutes.
- Fast. The company verifying your employment information ("verifier") receives your data by phone or Internet within minutes.
- Easy. You use a 1-800 number to manage your employment information. The verifier accesses data via a 1-800 number or the Internet.
- Secure. You control access to your information. Do you want to make your salary history available, or just your employment dates? It's up to you.
- Accessible 24 hours a day. You don't have to wait several business days to be approved.
- If you want to provide salary information, call 1-800-367-2884 or go to www.theworknumber.com and create a six digit Salary Key by using your SSN and PIN which is your date of birth.
- Give the requester your SSN, Salary Key (if providing salary information), and the following phone number: 1-800-367-5690. They will also need Northwestern University's employer code: 11671.
Public Service Loan Forgiveness Employment Certification
- If you require verification of employment for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF), please complete the PSLF form according to the form instructions and sign it before submitting it for verification.
- PSLF forms may be emailed to email@example.com.
- Please allow up to four (4) business days for processing.