Effective June 10, 2014, the following enhancements have been added to Faculty/Librarian eRecruit.
1. New Field: Job Opening Category
Upon opening the "Create New Job Opening" page, the first step for the Data Coordinator will be to select the job category: Faculty or Staff. Note you will see only the option(s) you have access to:
2. Additional Fields on the "Job Information" Tab
Additional fields have been added to the "Job Information" tab:
- Specialty/Area: indicate the specialty for the faculty position, if necessary
- Consideration Date: the optional consideration date can be used for several different reasons within the schools; some may use as a date when the faculty candidates will be considered or reviewed for the opportunity, sometimes it matches the deadline to apply for the job opening
- Is this a joint appointment? selecting "Yes" will allow you to enter the joint department
- Attachments: upload any attachments that may be necessary
- Funding Information: click this link to quickly review the Position Funding page associated with this position
3. Provost Authorizers Pre-populate
On the "Search Committee" tab, the Provost Authorizers will automatically pre-populate for the job opening:
4. Additional Search Committee Fields
Employees' Tenure Status will now display in the Search Committee box. Options are now available to select the committee Chair and Co-Chair:
5. Graystone Advertising
Underneath the posting description at the bottom of the page (Faculty Job Posting tab > click the Title), new options are available to request advertising from Graystone Group. For more information and specific instructions for using this section, please see the Graystone Advertising Webpage.