Registering for a Live Online Course:
Search and register for a training course in the FASIS Self Service Portal. (Click Workplace Learning > Request Training Enrollment > Search by Course Number, and enter the full course number or simply HRS.) Any training that is offered online has a location listed as "ONLINE". In-person sessions are indicated with a room number on either the Evanston or Chicago campus.
Attending a Live Online Course Session:
- Connect to the Training Room
- Navigate to http://northwesternuniversity.adobeconnect.com/fasis-training
- Click "Guest" and enter your complete first and last name to receive credit for the training.
- You may see an introductory message when logging in; simply leave the webpage open and your screen will refresh when the training begins.
- Connect to Audio: After the training room opens, choose between your comptuer speakers or your telephone.
- Your computer speakers should connect automatically; if not, click the speaker icon in the top left corner of the training room.
- To choose telephone instead, click the phone icon in the top left corner. Then dial into the meeting using the information provided, and mute your computer speakers if necessary.
Mobile and tablet users can connect using the free Adobe Connect app for Android or iOS. For more information about using Adobe Connect, refer to the NUIT Webconferencing Quick Reference Page.