Registration is required for all FASIS training courses via the FASIS Self Service Portal; any virtual session will indicate a location of "ONLINE".
- Connect to the Training Room before the Class Start Time:
- Navigate to: http://northwesternuniversity.adobeconnect.com/fasis-training
- Click "Guest" and enter your complete first and last name to receive credit; other participants will not see your name.
- You may see an introductory message when logging in; simply leave the webpage open and your screen will refresh when the training begins.
- Connect to Audio: After the training room opens, choose between your comptuer speakers or your telephone.
- Your computer speakers should connect automatically; if not, click the speaker icon in the top left corner of the training room.
- To choose telephone instead, click the phone icon in the top left corner. Then dial into the meeting using the information provided, and mute your computer speakers if necessary.
Mobile and tablet users can connect using the free Adobe Connect app for Android or iOS. For more information about using Adobe Connect, refer to the NUIT Webconferencing Quick Reference Page.