What is eBenefits?
- eBenefits is a module within FASIS Self Service Portal that enables eligible employees to make their benefit plan selections online. It is available from any computer with Internet access – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All you need is an active University NetID and password.
- You must complete the enrollment process within 31 days from the date of benefits eligibility. Otherwise, you may apply for certain benefit plan selections during Open Enrollment or within 31 days from the date of a qualifying change in employment or family status.
How can I make selections in eBenefits?
- Log into FASIS Self Service Portal with your University NetID and Password.
- Using the purple menu on the left side, select "My Benefits" and then click the "My Benefits Enrollment" link.
For additional assistance enrolling online:
- Visit the Benefits division kiosk located on the second floor of 720 University and another located on the ground floor of Abbott Hall (710 Lake Shore Drive).