Transfer between Part-Time and Full-Time

Changes in employment status may impact your benefit eligibility. A position change is effective the first day of the month following the transition.

Change your Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) enrollment:

  • Both you and your spouse must be employed full-time (or be full-time students) to be eligible for the Dependent Care FSA Employer Match.
  • If your gross household income is not greater than $130,000, you may be eligible for the Employer Match. To apply use the Dependent Care University Match Application PDF Document and include your most recently filed 1040 federal tax form.
  • You lose eligibility for the Dependent Care University Match if you transfer to a part-time position.