FASIS, a University-wide data management system, will provide an accessible, secure enviroment with the following objectives
- Leverage collective knowledge of existing faculty systems
- Accomodate faculty information for all schools within one system, FASIS
- Establish policies and processes for hiring faculty
- Provide for seamless data sharing between schools and the central administration
- Standardize processes of data integration and dissemination
- Establish a system of record, a central data repository (data mart)
- Leverage the University's BI tools
- Leverage the University Portal
- Link to other NU enterprise systems
FASIS Manual - Data Definitions, Procedural Descriptions, System Enhancements, Policies, and Training Materials.
Northwestern Scholars - A searchable database of expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University.
Join the FASIS Listserv - Join the Fasis Listserv to receive the bi-monthly newsletter and attend the FASIS Town Hall Meetings.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org