Important: Students or OFSL staff members are not permitted to sign off on contracts. However, anytime a student organization/chapter affiliated with Fraternity and Sorority Life has a contract with a vendor on or off-campus, the group should adhere to the following steps:
- Submit contract to OFSL Program Assistant as soon as they are created, with no less than one week notice.
- When dropping off the contract, the student should include contact information for the person who will be picking up the contract.
- OFSL will deliver the contract to the Center for Student Involvement, where all contracts are signed.
- When contracts are available for pickup, the OFSL Program Assistant will notify the chapter/organization.
- All contracts can be picked up at OFSL and the student should be sure to sign the contract pick-up sheet.
- The official contract should not be altered in any way. If changes need to be made, the group must return to OFSL.