Study abroad requirement
Global Health Studies minors are required to study abroad in a program that offers a substantial public health experience.
Northwestern offers eight international public health programs:
- Field Research in Public Health: Tanzania (Arusha region, Tanzania)
- Global Healthcare Technologies (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Public Health and Development in South Africa (Stellenbosch, South Africa)
- Public Health in Chile (Santiago, Chile)
- Public Health in China (Beijing, China)
- Public Health in Cuba (Havana, Cuba)
- Public Health in Europe (Paris, France)
- Public Health in Israel (Tel Aviv, Israel)
- Public Health in Mexico (Mexico City, Mexico)
Choosing a program
Feedback from current and past Global Health students may help you select the right program. See our Student Perspectives page for blogs, videos, and more.