Financial scholarships are available from specific chapters for potential members of the community. For information on a specific scholarship, please contact the chapter directly.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Merit scholarships are awarded to achieving college bound high school students. A Northwestern freshman also receives a scholarship.
- Beta Theta Pi
- Men of Principle Freshman Scholarship
- Lambda Chi Alpha
- Freshman Scholarship - One $500 and Two $250 Scholarships for well-rounded men of academic and extracurricular excellence.
- Phi Gamma Delta (FIJI)
- Newly initiated members who receive a 3.0 GPA or higher during their first quarter are eligible for a $250 scholarship.
- Pi Kappa Alpha
- Freshmen Scholarship - Scholarships totaling over $2,000 are awarded each fall to outstanding freshman that encompass all aspects of Pi Kappa Alpha: Scholars, Leaders, Athletes, and Gentlemen.
- Omega Delta Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Silver Rose Scholarship
- Theta Chi
- Helping Hand Scholarship(.doc)- Up to $1000 in money to men and women who have exhibited a desire to help others around them.
- Sigma Phi Epsilon
- Balanced Man Freshman Scholarship
- Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc.
- Universal Woman Scholarship