Use the links below to read the entire policies.
- Bicycle Policy: There are specified rules for riding and storing bicycles at Northwestern and in Evanston.
- Document Review Policy: All relevant parties in FM review and comment on the construction documents for projects prior to implementation.
- Landscape Project Review Policy: Preservation of the university's landscaping and plants is important to Facilities Management.
- Making Changes to University Facilities Policy: All construction, renovation, remodeling, and maintenance of university physical facilities (including the hiring of architects, engineers, and contractors) are the responsibility of Facilities Management.
- Sustainable Building and Renovation Policy: The policy is to establish the University standard for incorporation of sustainable practices into the process of project planning, design, and construction, and to describe the process by which policy application decisions are made.