Review this section for important information and Initiatives pertaining to all Northwestern faculty.
See the Ombudsman Program page for information on this ongoing initiative.
- Faculty Handbook (listed on the Office of the Provost site)
- Faculty Senate bylaws
- General Faculty Committee Charter - 1959
- Faculty Senate/Faculty Assembly Shared Governance Document
- Northwestern University Charter, Statutes, and Bylaws --coming soon
- Aggregate data of non-tenure-eligible (NTE) faculty salaries for FY2012-2013 This table includes aggregate data of non-tenure-eligible (NTE) faculty salaries for FY2012-2013 for each category that includes at least 9 faculty members. Feinberg and research NTE faculty are not represented due to the fact that part of their income may be derived from private practice or external sources of funding. This information was provided by the Office of the Associate Provost for Faculty Affairs in May, 2013. A similar table for aggregate data of tenure line faculty salaries can be found at: http://www.northwestern.edu/provost/faculty-resources/faculty-salary-table.html
- NTE Faculty Data Table as of 2-24-2014. This table includes (self-reported) data regarding Non-tenure-eligible faculty titles, ranks, promotion pathways, etc., in most of the schools at NU. This data was provided by members of NTE faculty, and in some cases, reviewed by school administrators. Information contained in the table will be updated annually, in September, to reflect any changes, corrections, etc.
- Northwestern University Summary of Full-time Continuing Faculty Median Salaries 2013-14 (from 2-17-14)
Major initiatives recently discussed by the Faculty Senate can be reviewed below. Information on resolutions from previous years can be found in the Archive.
FACULTY SENATE MOTIONS:
FACULTY SENATE ENDORSEMENTS: