If you have a question or want to report a violation relating to athletic violations or misconduct, follow the procedures below for assistance.
What is an Athletic Violation?
Athletic violations relate to NCAA rules violations. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Fraudulent activities designed to influence the outcome of sporting activities, such as gambling;
- Improper or giving or gifts;
- Misuse of assets, players, or endorsements;
- Recruiting misconduct;
- Scholarship or financial aid misconduct;
- Sexual misconduct;
- Substance abuse.
More details are available on the Northwestern University Athletics Compliance website.
Who to Contact
To ask a question, receive guidance, or report a violation related to an athletic violation, contact a representative from the list below. All are trained and ready to help.
You can also visit EthicsPoint, or call the hotline, to ask a question or submit a report.
Janna Blais, Deputy Director of Athletics
- Call: 847-461-7893
- Contact for: Student-athlete welfare concerns
Aaron Hosmon , Associate Athletics Director
- Call: 847-467-1444
- Contact for: Compliance violations