AccessibleNU: SSD's Student Database
With AccessibleNU, SSD students can:
- Apply for SSD services online
- Once registered with the office, request accommodation notifications (emails to professors or printouts)
- Schedule to have SSD proctor exams, and more...
Apply for Services
- Submit your disability documentation to SSD, and complete SSD's online application.
- Once you have been approved for accommodations and have registered for courses, request accommodations through AccessibleNU no later than the 2nd week each quarter.
Step by Step GUIDES:
- Login AccessibleNU
- Requesting Accommodations
- Requesting Accommodations for Non-Lecture Classes
- Editing Accommodation Requests
- Canceling Accommodation Requests
- Printing Faculty Notification Letters
- Alternative Testing Overview
- Login to Check for Alternative Testing
- Selecting a Class for Alternative Testing
- Terms & Conditions of Exam-Scheduling
- Exam Detail
- Add Exam Request
- Late Exam Requests
To access notes, log onto AccessibleNU.