Qualifications and Stipend
Applicants must have prior to the fellowship starting date:
- a completed doctoral degree from an APA accredited program in counseling or clinical psychology
- completed their dissertation prior to starting the post-doctoral fellowship
- a completed psychology internship from an APA accredited site
Qualified candidates should have strong clinical skills in differential lengths of:
- crisis intervention
- supervision of trainees
- counseling center experience
- an understanding of outreach and consultation programs
- have specialized experiences in the assessment/treatment with eating disorders, with student athletes, and/or with substance abuse.
The program is for one year with a starting date near the end of August each year. The position carries a stipend of at least $29,007 plus benefits.