To apply, please submit:
- A Cover letter: Describe your interest in Northwestern’s postdoctoral training specifically. Explain how the postdoctoral training at CAPS relates to your professional goals. Describe the special interests you would like to pursue as a Postdoctoral Fellow at CAPS. Specify the date when you expect to complete your doctoral degree.
- A current Curriculum Vita.
- An official transcript of all graduate work will be required from finalists.
- Names and contact information of three professional references, at least one of which should be your primary internship clinical supervisor.
- A completed Application Form (see below).
The deadline for completed applications is February 1, 2015. Send your application materials (see above) to Christine Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: The doctoral degree must be completed before the Postdoctoral Fellowship begins.