To apply, please submit:
- A Cover letter; this letter should discuss your interest in the program, its relationship to your professional goals, special interests you would like to pursue, and the expected date of completion of your doctoral degree.
- A current Curriculum Vita
- Transcripts of all graduate work will be required of finalist only
- Names and contact information of three professional references, at least one of which should be your primary internship supervisor
- A completed application form (see below)
The deadline for completed applications is February 1, 2014. Send your application materials (i.e., Cover letter, curriculum vita, application form, names and contact information of three professional references) to Christine Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: The doctoral degree must be completed before the postdoctoral fellowship begins.