CAPS (Counseling And Psychological Services) provides counseling to individuals and groups as well as workshops and outreach programs. CAPS has a team of highly qualified and experienced mental health professionals who are dedicated to helping students work through developmental needs, emotional difficulties, adjustments, and crises.
In meeting the counseling needs of undergraduate, graduate, and professional students, the goal of CAPS is to help students, faculty, and administrators maximize the total learning experience at Northwestern University.
- Crisis Intervention
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Psychiatric Consultation
- Eating Concerns Assessment and Treatment Team
- Group Therapy
- Suicide Prevention Training and Resources
- Wellness and Performance Enhancement Workshops
- Stress Management Clinic
- Consultation with Faculty, Staff, Administrators, Students and Parents
- Services for Graduate and Professional Students on Chicago Campus