Training & Resources
Annual STAFF COI Disclosure
Each year, members of the University staff are asked to complete a questionnaire to examine their activities for possible conflicts of interest between personal activities and University responsibilities.
- Login to FASIS to complete the Annual Staff Online COI Questionnaire
DOCUMENTS & Resources
Completing the Annual Staff COI Disclosure:
- Guidance for Answering the Annual Staff Conflict of Interest Disclosure Disclosure questions along with helpful hints on what to disclose, and what not to disclose.
- Tutorial for Completing the Annual Staff Conflict Of Interest Disclosure A step-by-step guide for completing the disclosure process.
Additional Guidance for Completing the Annual Staff COI Disclosure:
- Quick Tips! Sheet for Completing the Annual Staff Conflict of Interest Disclosure A quick overview of how to navigate the system
Reviewing/Approving Staff COI (for Managers and Administrators):
- Tutorial for Approving Annual Staff COI Disclosure
A step-by-step guide for Staff Approvers (Managers) to review an approve their employees disclosures
We are offering two online webinars! To register for either of these events, please follow the link, or register in FASIS Self Service (My Training > Request Training Enrollment > Search by Course Number).
This webinar will discuss the disclosure process and answer questions about what does and doesn't need to be disclosed. The intended audience for this webinar is all staff.
- 2/4/2014 (Tuesday) from 11:00am to 12:00pm
- 2/5/2014 (Wednesday) from 1:30pm to 2:30pm
This webinar will discuss the approval process and is intended for managers and those with an Approver role.
- 2/25/2014 (Tuesday) from 11:00am - 12:00pm
- 2/27/2014 (Thursday) from 11:00am - 12:00pm
To request an in-person training, please contact email@example.com.