Training & Resources
Annual Faculty COI Disclosure
Northwestern’s Policy on Conflict of Interest and Conflict of Commitment requires that on an annual basis, faculty members provide information on the nature and extent of their outside professional activities and financial interests through the conflict of interest disclosure process.
- Login to FASIS to complete the Annual Faculty COI Questionnaire.
DOCUMENTS & Resources
Completing the Annual Faculty COI Disclosure:
- Tutorial for Completing the Annual Faculty Conflict of Interest Disclosure A step-by-step guide for completing the disclosure process in FASIS
- Quick Tips! Sheet for Completing the Annual Faculty Conflict of Interest Disclosure
A quick overview of how to navigate the system
Reviewing/Approving Faculty COI Disclosure (for Schools):
- Tutorial for Approving Annual Faculty COI Disclosure
A step-by-step guide for reviewing Faculty disclosures in FASIS
- Quick Tips! Sheet for Approving Annual Faculty Conflict of Interest Disclosures
A quick overview of how to navigate the Annual Faculty Reviewer pages: Disclosure Review and Monitor Compliance
There are no training events scheduled at this time. To request an in-person training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.