- Chin-Hung Chang
- Kresge Centennial Hall 4-445 - MoWeFr 12:00PM - 12:50PM
- The course is designed to enhance students' abilities in speaking, reading, and writing Chinese. At the end of the course, students are expected to be able to write familiar subject matters in Chinese, carry on a conversation with a Mandarin speaker on situations or topics, and articulate ideas, opinions and arguments in connected discourse at paragraph length.
- Chinese II; P/N is allowed.
- We will discuss our readings in Chinese. Students are also expected to write short essays based on the topics discussed in class.
- Classroom performance and essay assignments (30%), weekly quizzes (10%), midterm exam (30%) and a final (30%).
- Title: China Scene--An Advanced Chinese Multimedia Course
Author: Hong Gang Jin & De Bao Xu & James Hargett
Publisher: Cheng & Tsui Company
Overview of class
Class Materials (Required)
Current as of 05/06/13 02:02:45 PM