Genetics and Molecular Processes Laboratory
- John C Mordacq - 8474917835 - Tech MG79, 2145 Sheridan
- Technological Institute MG72 - Tu 9:00AM - 12:00PM
- Genetic and Molecular Processes Laboratory. Students will design their own laboratory experiment using a defined model. Laboratory techniques and experiments in fundamental aspects of transmission genetics and molecular biology will be used.
- Prerequisites: MATH 224; CHEM 103 or 172
- Laboratory with online lecture
- Quizzes, reports and presentations
- 0.34 Course Credit.
- Enrollment Requirements: Pre-requisite: Students must have completed MATH 224 and CHEM103 or CHEM 172 to register for this course.
Overview of class
Class Materials (Required)
Current as of 05/06/13 02:03:45 PM