Psychology of Gender
- Alice H Eagly
- Swift Hall 107 - TuTh 2:00PM - 3:20PM
- This course provides an overview and critical analysis of psychological research on gender. One emphasis is sex differences and similarities in cognition, attitudes, personality, and social behavior and the causes of these differences and similarities. Other topics include close relationships, leadership, career success, and mental health and happiness. Various theories of gender are considered.
- Psychology 110, Introduction to Psychology.
- Lecture and discussion.
- Midterm and final exam. One paper on an assigned topic, plus in-class exercises.
- SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY OF GENDER
Course: SPRING 2012, PSYCH, 339-0, 20
and journal articles.
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Distro Area
Prerequisites apply, see description
- Enrollment Requirements: PRE-REG: Reserved for Psychology or Cognitive Science Majors or Minors.
Overview of class
Class Materials (Required)
Current as of 05/06/13 11:25:23 AM