Statistical Methods in Psychology
- Benjamin J Gorvine - 847/467-1839 - Swift 306
- Swift Hall 107 - MoWeFr 12:00PM - 12:50PM
- We will explore techniques for describing the real world with numbers and for making educated guesses about how the world works by manipulating these numbers. Students will acquire a knowledge of how to execute statistical tests, but more importantly when and why to execute these tests.
- Prereq: Psychology 110; some college mathematics recommended.
- "Learning from Data: An Introduction to Statistical Reasoning", 3rd edition, ISBN #978-0-8058-4921-9
- Formal Studies Distro Area
Attendance at 1st class mandatory
Prerequisites apply, see description
- Enrollment Requirements: PRE-REG: Reserved for Psychology or Cognitive Science Majors or Minors.
Overview of class
Class Materials (Required)
Current as of 05/06/13 11:25:19 AM