Chinese II - Accelerated
- Chunsheng Yang - 847/467-3317 - 4-415 Kresge Centennial Hall
- Kresge Centennial Hall 4-420 - MoTuWeTh 2:00PM - 2:50PM
- The course emphasizes speaking, listening comprehension, reading as well as writing. Students will learn to read and write essays.
- Accelerated Chinese I or consent of instructor. P/N is allowed.
- Four regular class hours for the etymology of Chinese words, analysis of sentence structure, and conversation. In class, Chinese will be mainly the means for instruction and discussion.
- Class performance and written assignments, oral reports, written quizzes, a midterm exam and a final exam.
- Title: Integrated Chinese Level II, Part 2
Author: Yuehua Liu, Tao-Chung Yao, Liangyan Ge, Nyan-Ping Bi, Yaohua Shi -
Publisher: Cheng & Tsui Co
Overview of class
Class Materials (Required)
Current as of 05/06/13 11:37:11 AM