Chinese I - Accelerated
- Jili Sun - 8474670539 - 4-402 Kresge Centennial Hall
- Kresge Centennial Hall 4-440 - MoTuWeTh 2:00PM - 2:50PM
- The course introduces grammar, 900 single characters and 2000 compound words of standard modern Mandarin Chinese. It emphasizes speaking and reading as well as writing. We use textbooks compiled by Beijing Language Institute.
- Successful completion of Chinese 115-1 and 115-2 or by instructor consent.
- Four regular class hours are for pronunciation drills, analysis of sentence structure, sentence building, etymology of Chinese words, translation, conversation and dictation, Chinese culture introduction.
- Class attendance, classroom performance, daily written assignments, oral and written quizzes, and a final exam.
- Title: New Practical Chinese Reader II Textbook and Workbook
Author: Liu Xun
Publisher: Beijing Language and Culture University Press
Overview of class
Class Materials (Required)
Current as of 03/04/12 06:06:30 PM