Architectural Engineering/Design III: Advanced
- Laurence O Booth
- Scott Marshall Cyphers
- Mark Patrick Sexton
- Ford Eng Design Cntr SB325 - TuTh 4:00PM - 5:50PM
- COURSE DESCRIPTION / Continuing the Architectural Engineeirng and Design specialization in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering. Design thinking and creativity, history of architecture, engineering structures, case studies in architectural engineering and design including critiques.
- Junior standing or higher in engineering; AE & D II or permission of instructor.
- The course will be taught by Laurence O. Booth, Richard C. Halpern (Rise International Distinguished Architect in Residence), and also by guest lecturers.
- PROJECTS: Research and reports on understanding a city and its infrastructure.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurshiip / Drucker, Peter / ISBN 978-0060851132 / 2006 / Harper Paperback
Add Consent: Department Consent Required
Overview of class
Class Materials (Required)
Current as of 05/06/13 11:45:24 AM