Media Presentation: Video Producing for Broadcast & the Web
- Lawrence L Stuelpnagel
- McCormick Tribune 4115-Studio - MoWe 2:00PM - 4:50PM
- This key Medill class is designed to teach news producing and writing for television and the Web in preparation for your journalism residency placement. The course will emphasize a variety of writing and producing techniques that will prepare you for the challenges of working in a professional television or multi-media (video) newsroom. You will learn the fundamentals of editing, writing, reporting and producing video. This course is designed to take you from exposure and into proficiency in video news production.
- Prerequisite: JOUR 301
- This course is reserved for pre-JR students. Available seats may be released to CAESAR registration after pre-JR students have been enrolled, for those students who wish to take this course as an elective.
Students who are assigned to take this course in a later quarter should NOT register themselves for this course.
- No P/N option for this section
- Enrollment Requirements: REASON: Pre-registration is not allowed for this class. Please try again during regular registration.
Overview of class
Current as of 05/03/13 06:01:13 PM