- Benjamin J Gorvine - 847/467-1839 - Swift 306
- Frances Searle Building 2407 - MoWeFr 12:00PM - 12:50PM
- Major forms of psychopathology present during childhood, including disorders exclusive to childhood and those that may appear during any developmental period. Developmental models of the etiology and course of major psychopathologies.
- Prerequisites: Psychology 205: Research Methods and Psychology 303: Psychopathology
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Distro Area
Prerequisites apply, see description
- Enrollment Requirements: Prerequisite: Students must complete Psych 205-0 before taking this course. See Undergraduate Catalog or department website for any additional prerequisites.
Overview of class
Current as of 05/03/13 01:01:48 PM