- Galen V Bodenhausen
- Annenberg Hall G15 - TuTh 11:00AM - 12:20PM
- This course will be a comprehensive survey of social psychological research. We will cover all of the major topic areas of the field, including attitudes and social cognition (how we think about, understand, and evaluate the social environment), interpersonal processes (e.g., romantic attraction, social influence, helping, and aggression), and group processes (e.g., conformity, group performance, cooperation, competition, and prejudice).
- Prereq: Psychology 110
- There will be two mid-term exams and a cumulative final exam. Students will also be required to complete numerous in-class writing exercises.
- Social Psychology (Eighth Edition) by Saul Kassin, Steven Fein & Hazel Markus. Wadsworth Publishers * ISBN-10: 0-495-81240-4 * ISBN-13: 978-0-495-81240-1
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Distro Area
Attendance at 1st class mandatory
Prerequisites apply, see description
No P/N option for this section
Overview of class
Class Materials (Required)
Current as of 05/03/13 01:01:49 PM