- Aude Raymond - 847/467-3929 - 1860 S. Campus Drive, Crowe Hall #2-125
- French 121-1 is the first quarter of a three-quarter course for students who have completed French 111-3 or have been placed in that course by the French department. The primary goal of this course is to develop active and passive communication skills. Students will review and practice basic grammar while exploring contemporary French culture through material from various sources.
- Classes meet four times a week and will be conducted in French, except when explanation of grammar or other material necessitates the use of English. Students are expected to attend class regularly, to prepare outside of class, and to use the resources of the Multimedia Learning Center (MMLC) located in Kresge Hall #1-335.
- Class participation, homework & quizzes, four unit tests and end-of-quarter oral test.
- Le Français Internautique, didacticiel interactif de langue et culture françaises au niveau intermédiare, MMLC, available online
- Course packet available at Quartet Copies (825 Clark St.)
- Attendance at 1st class mandatory
Prerequisites apply, see description
No P/N option for this section
Overview of class
Class Materials (Required)
Current as of 05/03/13 01:01:26 PM