- Kenneth Poeppelmeier
- Frances Searle Building 2407 - MoWeFr 9:00AM - 9:50AM
- A contemporary course covering the diverse field of inorganic chemistry including all the elements of the periodic table. Topics include current concepts and models of chemical bonding , reactivity, structure, and properties of inorganic compounds.
Prerequisties: 2 units of 200- or 300-level chemistry.
- 1: "Inorganic Chemistry", by Duward Shriver and Peter Atkins, 5th edition, 2011
2. "Solutions Manual" by Hagerman & Schnabel, 5th edition, 2011
- No P/N option for this section
Overview of class
Class Materials (Required)
Current as of 05/03/13 01:07:46 PM