Designing for the Internet
- Philip John Williams
- University Lib B182 - MAC Lab - We 6:15PM - 9:15PM
- This studio course will cover the principles of graphic design as they apply to the interactive world of the web. Sensitivity to the visual elements of online interfaces will be developed through analysis of existing site designs. Software such as Dreamweaver, Flash, and Photoshop will be introduced through a series of exercises. Students will eventually conceive and create their own web-based projects. Carries science credit. A $80 lab fee is due at registration.
- Familiarity with the Macintosh or Windows operating system.
- Evaluation based primarily on quality of final project.
- Software manuals recommended, but not required.
Overview of class
Class Materials (Required)
Current as of 05/03/13 12:58:12 PM