UCS Services for Graduate Students
University Career Services (UCS) offers comprehensive career services for graduate students to address career planning and job search needs. Graduate students across all graduate departments and disciplines are eligible to utilize UCS services.
Determining your post-graduation plans requires planning, time and energy. Not to mention that it can often be a balancing act to conduct a full-time job search while finishing your dissertation or completing final projects.
The links below will provide you with information on how to get started with University Career Services, job/internship search guidance and career development resources for graduate students.
- Career Events and Programs for Graduate Students
- Getting Started with UCS: Appointments, Quick Questions & Listservs
- Resources for Masters Students
- Resources for PhD Students: The Academic Job Search
- Resources for PhD Students: Careers Outside of Academia
- Resources for Post Docs
- Graduate Student Career Development Timelines: Masters Students(pdf) Doctoral Students(pdf)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) Writing
- Resume Writing for Graduate Students
- Career Resources for Humanities Graduate Students (pdf)