Welcome and thank you for your interest in recruiting excellent talent from Northwestern University.
UCS is the centralized career office at Northwestern University serving all undergraduate and graduate students and alumni. Though Northwestern has other career services offices on campus, UCS can help connect you to all of them. Please start your recruiting with our employer services.
- How to Post a Job or Internship
- Create an Internship Program
- Participate in On Campus Recruiting
- Understand Our Policies
- Attend a Career Fair or Networking Event
- Market Your Company to Northwestern
- Gather Information for your Northwestern Visit
- Learn more about Northwestern Students Through our Surveys
Preferred Partner Program
Northwestern University Career Services presents our new Corporate Sponsorship Program, the Preferred Partner Program. Designed to help companies and organizations market themselves to Northwestern's top talent, this program will also benefit Northwestern University by providing the much needed financial resources to educate and support the career and skill development of Northwestern's students and alumni.
To download the Preferred Partner Program Brochure (pdf)
For assistance please contact Alice Harra at 847-467-4743 and she can direct you to the appropriate staff member to meet your hiring needs.