Gather Information for Your Visit
On behalf of Northwestern University, UCS is excited your organization will be visiting our office and the campus. Please find vital information for your visit below.
Directions to Northwestern University
Parking permits are required to park on the Evanston Campus Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm.
UCS Parking Instructions
- Please park your car in the parking lot that surrounds our office where the signage indicates it is ok for "Yellow" or "Visitor" parking.
- Enter our office and ask the receptionist for a visitors parking pass.
- Return to your vehicle immediately and place the parking permit on your rearview mirror facing outwards.
Interview Center Parking Instructions
- Please pull up to the west entrance of the Interview Center and our staff will provide a parking pass for your vehicle.
- Available parking is located around the Interview Center and Career Services Building.
- Remember to place the parking permit on your rearview mirror facing outwards.
- Additional Parking Lots are available on campus or there may be street parking, but be aware most street parking in Evanston is strongly enforced at a 2 hour maximum limit.
Career Fair Parking Instructions
If the event or fair set-up time is before 4:00pm you will need a permit to park on campus. For UCS events there will be staff positioned at the "Art Circle" on the Campus Drive by the Block Museum of Art. Please pull your vehicle up to our staff and they will provide a visitor's parking pass. Recommended parking lots for Norris University Center are Regenstein Hall Lot or the Lakeside Parking Structure.
- Taxi/Shuttle from O'Hare and Midway Airports
- Three O Three Cab
- Northshore Cab: 847-864-7500
Dining Options for On Campus Interviewing
Northwestern University Dining Hall. If you would like to use your lunch hour to talk with a related
Employment Specialist from our office, please contact the Interview Center Manager and they will coordinate
the lunch meeting for you.
Delivery Options Potbelly’s (Sandwiches, Milkshakes, Salads) Rollin’ To Go (Local Italian Sandwiches and Pizza Koi (Chinese, Thai and Sushi) Other options through GrubHub
Going Out for Lunch Fraiche: 815 Noyes Street, (847) 475-5467 Noyes Street Café: 828 Noyes Street, (847) 475-8683 Mandarin House: 819 Noyes Street, (847) 869-4344 Al’s Deli: 914 Noyes Street, (847) 475-9400 Coffee Lab: 922 Noyes Street, (847) 868-8033 Edzo’s Burger Shop (Closed Monday): 1571 Sherman Avenue, (847) 864-3396 Tapas Barcelona: 1615 Chicago Avenue, (847) 866-9900 The Little Mexican Café: 1010 Church Street, (847) 905-1550 Dave’s Italian Kitchen: 1635 Chicago Avenue, (847) 864-6000 Gigio’s Pizza: 1001 Davis Street, (847) 328-0990 Whole Foods: 1640 Chicago Avenue, 847-733-1600 Bravo!: 1701 Maple Avenue, 847-733-0917 Noodles & Company: 930 Church Street, 847-733-1200 Dixie Kitchen: 825 Church Street, 847-733-9030 Five Guys: 816 Church Street, 847-491-6921 Wiener and Still Champion (Chicago Hot Dogs): 802 Dempster Street, 847-869-0100
Interview Center Amenities Coffee, bottled water, Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Snacks Copy Machine, Fax Employer Lounge with Refrigerator and Microwave White Boards, Paper and Pens Wireless Internet by request Luggage storage space 7 AM - 6 PM Interview Center Manager to assist with your needs/questions