Applying to Become a Career Ambassador
We are currently accepting applications through May 12, 2014 at 11:59PM CST.
- Students who will have sophomore, junior, or senior standing in the upcoming school year.
- Willingness to commit to approximately 2-3 hours per week while balancing other obligations.
- Have a sincere desire and commitment to learn from and help fellow students.
- Possess a genuine interest in career related issues.
- Outgoing and friendly, with an ability to easily converse with students and staff.
- Demonstrated presentation skills.
Applications are to be submitted via CareerCat. Once you log-in, click on Campus Interviews I Qualify For in the Shortcuts section (in the right-hand column) to apply.
- Resume (1 page)
- Document with responses to the following short answer/essay questions:
- NU Major/Field of study
- NU School of Enrollment
- Will you live off campus or on campus?
- What are your personal career goals? (100 words or less)
- Why are you interested in becoming a Career Ambassador? (250 words or less)
- What specifically would you contribute to the Career Ambassador program? (250 words or less)
- Describe the activities you will be involved in during the next academic year (includes Greek involvement, athletics, internship/job search, and student groups)