Cancellation Within the First Year of Membership
To cancel within the first year, you must meet one of the following cancellation provisions:
- Termination of employment
- Relocation (more than 5 miles away from the club), send a copy of your new lease/mortgage, utility bill, or other evidence of relocation
- Health reasons (must have doctor's note)
- Death or disability of a family member (send a copy of a doctor's note concerning disability)
- Within seven days of membership activation date
Please note that this is just a summary of possible reasons; see the cancellation provisions on page three of the L.A. Fitness Chicago-Streeterville application/waiver for more details.
To cancel, e-mail Auxiliary Services with any requested documentation before the 22nd of the month to be processed by the following month.
Cancellation After the First Year of Membership
Cancellation provisions do not apply after one year. You can cancel at any time for any reason.
For cancellation or renewal, email Auxiliary Services by the 22nd of the month. You should also notify Auxiliary Services of any employment or enrollment status changes, such as disassociation from Northwestern University or changing from a full-time to part-time student.